Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three weeks to go!!!


We we have 3 wks to go and the girls are so excited. I think they are tired of everyone asking if they are ready for a new brother. Brian said it feels like I have been pregnant forever. I said it has been a year if you count the misscarriages I had last year. We are ready and I hope I can handle three children. My girls help out so much lately and I know they will be helpers when the baby comes. Brian does a ton. I know I could not make it without him. The room is ready and my friends gave me a shower last week it was fun to have lunch and chat. They gave me some cute outfits. Thanks guys.

5 comments:

Stephers said...

Look at that cute belly! I am so excited for you, and to have a BOY, that will be so much FUN! You will have to let us know when he arrives and we will come and see you! Can't wait, good luck with the next few weeks :)

Trish said...

Darling pictures. I love them. We can hardly wait for this little guy to get here. I cannot believe 3 weeks. That will go way fast.

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

I love pregnant bellies! Especially when it's not mine. :) So cute pictures! I hope work is going well tonight.

Heather said...

Lisa,
Cute, cute picutes. Your belly is so cute. I can't believe the big day is coming so quick. I'm glad you found my blog. I love keeping up to date with everybody's famiy.

Heather

busymama said...

congratulations!!! We are so excited for you all!! Can't wait to see Brecken!!