Monday, September 29, 2008

Brecken is 2 wks old. I feel great. I don't even feel like I have had a baby. He is so good. He does spit up a lot hence the bib. Hopefully we don't have reflux starting. Nights are fine he usually gets up 2 times at night. I change him and feed him and he goes back to bed. Early in the morning he will make numerus sounds and noises that wake us up at 5:00. So sometimes I will put him in bed with me and instantly he is calm.
We are so lucky to have our little boy. Brian loves him and I could never had imagined how much I was going to love him. Brian wanted to take the girls fishing so this gave me an opportunity to take pictures I have been wanting to do. So I dressed them up cute and did their hair, and off we went fishing. Emery did catch the one and only fish. She has set down her Barbie fishing pole and walked away to gather leaves. Next thing you know her pole was getting dragged down the bank. She was so excited.


Trying to get all three of them outside was not going to happen. The girls were dirty and holding a newborn outside with wild girls was not what I wanted. So my plan was get photos of Brecken inside and the girls outside since this made it more fun for them and me. I figure I will get lots of photos of the three of them in the future. I will post pictures of Brecken when I get them copied to a disk. I am proud of my work and he is pretty dang cute.
Emery 6 yrs. Stella 4yrs.

6 comments:

tami and jerald said...

Lisa,
Your talented. You took some really good pictures of your kids. They look professional. The girls look so grown up in their cute outfits and how you got them to hold a pose is amazing. You did good work.... love ya. Tami

Stephers said...

Your girls are just darling. And what a handsome little boy you have. It is amazing he is already (2) weeks old! I love the girls rosy cheeks :)

Clements Family said...

Lisa, Look how cute your kids are! The girls are all grown up! The hats and flowers are adorable. I am glad you found my blog! I love that you named your little boy Brecken-it certainly is not not a common name! He is super cute! I invited you to my blog!

Trish said...

your girls are so darling. I love the pictures. You should really do this for me :). I love it. I can't wait to see Brecken's announcement.

Matt and Mandy said...

I love your pictures! You really are talented! Brecken looks really cute too, I love the smile! :)

busymama said...

great job!! such a cute family!