Yesterday we had a chance to go the Utah game and we had front row tickets. Seat 4 and 5 ROW one it was awesome. We took Brecken and Aunt Tami and Grandma Peggy took the girls last minute. Thanks guys!! We owe you. This was so much fun to have a date with Brian. Brecken was sleeping most of the game except after I had just fed him and we asked the lady next to us to take the picture. Then back in my sling carrier he went and was fast asleep. I love the sling carrier my mom bought me it is truly a life saver for things like this. We also ran into cousins Tiff and Rick and their kids where we parked. We had a parking pass with our tickets and it was in the Tail Gait section. Minutes before we saw Tiff I wondered if we would see them and we did. It was fun to visit. We have got to get tickets next year. I think it would be so much fun. Brian had a blast.
5 comments:
You guys look so cute all in red. I"m glad you had fun at the game. I loved having the girls. You need to do it again sometime. I love having them around. Love-Tami
So fun - even if you were cheering for the "other" team - j/k!!! Glad you had some time together!!
Love the red! Utes games are he best...and Brecken is so cute...we take Bella to the games as well!
That looks like you guys had a blast!! That is great that Brecken did so well during the game. He is such a sweetheart!
I had no idea you guys were Utes fans!! Glad to hear I am not the only one in the neighborhood :)
Post a Comment