Thursday, November 6, 2008

Brecken was blessed last Sunday and It turned out great. The girls understood this was his big day. Grandpa Steve blessed him and did a wonderful job. The whole family was so excited for this day.



Brian and I are so happy to have everyone at our home. This was a big celebration of Breckens birth and we are so happy to have a healthy baby.









Grandma Peggy made his outfit at the last minute and I love it. It was so hard to find boy outfits that were not so cheesy. Many outfits looked like a tux and did not look very comfortable for a baby. This outfit fit Brecken great and was soft and comfy.





WE LOVE OUR LITTLE MAN!!!

5 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Lisa you honestly have the cutest little family I have ever seen. My kids just love your girls and you little boy just melts my heart he is so handsome. We are so lucky to have you guys as friends!

Matt and Mandy said...

He is so cute! I love the little smile! He is such a little boy! I am glad we finally have another boy in the family.

Melanie said...

I am so sad that we were not there for Breck's big day. We are so sorry. Your family looks so great! What outfit did you end up putting Breck in? Was the Pottery Barn one? He looks so cute. I love him smiling!

Stephers said...

What a special day for your family. He seriously is just darling. I love his outfit. I am under the same frustration as you in finding a cute boy outfit to have our Aiden blessed and sealed to us. I wish I had someone crafty in our family to make him one! You guys sure are lucky, he is just adorable. Love the big family picture as well, it is good to see everyone :)

tami and jerald said...

Lisa, I love his new little smile. He is so cute. I can't believe how fast he is growing and how much he is changing. He is darling. Love. Tami