Saturday, December 13, 2008

Merry Christmas !!!


This year christmas has been hard for me. I have not really been in the mood to buy or to decorate. I pulled out about 1/4 of my christmas decorations because the kids use all of them at toys and move all the decorations into different spots. I set up the trees and it took me a few days to do so. I still have things I want to set up but have not done so. I took the kids to see Santa last Saturday and this really got me in the mood. I have all my shopping done and wrapped everything this past week. I love watching the kids get so excited for Santa. Emery jumped right up on Santa's lap and was not scared to see him. She told him the one thing she wanted and then told him that if he wanted he could get her a suprise present if he wanted. Stella was so cute she climbed up on his lap and when he asked her what she wanted she looked down at the ground and said in a soft voice that she wanted a big girl doll. I don't think Santa really heard her but he looked at me to see if I understood. It was so cute. This morning we went to see Santa again and Emery asked me what I was going to ask him for and I told her I told Santa to give my gift to Emery and Stella. Emery was worried and said that she would tell Santa the same thing today so that I could get something. This was so precious to see your own child worried about mom and dad. Maybe she is getting what Christmas is all about. I am now so excited for Christmas and can't wait to see the look on my childrens faces, and to be able to teach them more about Christmas and the true meaning.

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

That picture is just precious. It's funny how things change with kids, now we love the holidays for a completely different reason.

Matt and Mandy said...

That is so sweet! I can't believe how grown up your girls have become. They are sweethearts. Gorgeous picture!! I would love a copy. Send me it via email please. :)

Trish said...

darling picture lisa i love it

busymama said...

thanks for your sweet comments - love your santa picture, they all look so big!!

Stephers said...

Such a CUTE pictures of the kids with Santa. That truly is darling. Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas. Hope to see you soon!

Unknown said...

That is a great picture!!! Your kids are so cute!