Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This Thanksgiving we went to my moms house and it was so much fun, the kids were great and so excited to see cousins and play. My mom made a great meal and it was fun to relax and enjoy the family. After dinner we all played Rock Band and had a blast. I think I am addicted to Guitar Hero, I loved playing it and could see me get better and better each time. This was my first time playing it and I was not very good.
My mom cooked the best meal. Right when we sat down to eat Brecken was fussy and wanted to eat so a had to feed in the other room and put him down for a nap. It is so nice my mom has a crib. Then I could enjoy my meal. I know my mom was worried it was not warm enough but it was great. Thanks for the great meal.


My sister Mandy. She is awesome and Guitar Hero. Her husband also rocks!!


Trish my sister made all the kids darling RED hats and they looked so cute. She now sells them and makes several other hats or any style. I truly love them and think she is so talented. GO TRISH!!



Morgan, Stella, Emery, Addison, Emma. Poor Brecken is out number by all the girl cousins. My brother could not make it up this year. He lives in Arizona and has 3 boys. I think in the next few years we will have to force them to come up just to have boys play with Brecken. All these girls is a little overwhelming for him.














4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

We had a blast playing Rock Band with you guys. We should make that a tradition every family get together. :)

Stephers said...

Looks like a really good day! Your kids are darling :)

kristi and family said...

lisa... hi... i love your blog.. your little family is so so cute... yes, i am still working at kidscare... i hardly work so i love it... and, camee actually lives in st. george... SAD...

Chas and Ashly Johnson Family said...

Brecken is getting so big! Lisa, I saw you name on the new schedule! Sweet. Can't wait to see you at work again!

P.S. your hair is cute!