Brecken is now 4 months old and is wonderful. He has been so easy. He goes along for the ride. Sometimes he is easy to forget about when you have two other kids starving for attention. I have tried to make a special effort to tells the girls I need to sit and hold
Brecken and play with him and they will have to wait. He is not sleeping all night like he was. I think he is just going through changes and developmentally his is right on schedule. I went back to work on Jan 3 and he has been great at night for Brian. He says
Brecken gets up at 1:30 and at 6:30 to eat. I pump at work and he is taking the bottle great for Brian as long as it is breast milk. Not so good with formula. The transition has not been bad for everyone. I think that as time goes on it might become more difficult. I go to work at 6 pm and come home around 6:45am. I usually feed
Brecken and then I am off to bed. Brian is so helpful in that he stays home until 12 noon and then goes to work. The schedule works for us and I feel like we are a team. I work two shift a week and it is
ok.
Brecken has some of the cutest expressions.

He still spits up a lot. But this doesn't seem to bother him. He is a lot more alert this past month and actually will stay awake long enough to play for a hour or so.

He still is enjoying tummy time. My girls cried the minute I put them on their belly.
Brecken will last about 20 min and then puts his face down in the pile of slobber and cries.
Brecken now is 26 1/4 in tall -90%
18lb 4 oz big, very big -95%
head 43 cm -70%
He is growing fine and I can't keep up on the clothes, he is in and out of them very quickly. He loves hanging out with daddy and watching the Utes. What a game!!
9 comments:
your kids are so cute! Brecken is getting big! I feel the same way with Tristan! Are you still working at Jordan Valley?
What a cute baby boy! I love the picture of Brian and him, that is just priceless.
Oh my chubbers! What a little cutie he is. I think he looks a lot like Brian, but I can also see you as well. What a cute little man. I am sure the girls are just loving him sooo much. Hope to see you soon!
He is so cute! I'm glad that your third baby has been so much easier for you. That must make life a little easier.
I will need to come and babysit for you guys while I am off track in February. You probably need a date with your hubby. Let me know. :)
Way cute little boy!
Hey Lisa, sorry hopefully you don't care that I am peeking at your blog. Brecken is getting so big. He is just so cute. Your family is just darling! You know Stella can come play with Kylee anytime!
Lisa - Gracie thinks you need to change your blog title to the Evans girls and boys!:)
Love the pictures! You have such a cute family.
Hey Lisa, I'm glad you found our blog. Your kids are darling! Hope you guys are doing well. Keep in touch!
Kim Noel
Post a Comment