Thursday, April 16, 2009

Fun Easter

We went to St. George over Easter and went swimming the girls had such a fun time. Stella just finished swim lessons and was excited to show her skills to everyone. It was actually fun to see her swim and not have a death grip on Brian or I. Emery is such a great swimmer and had fun playing with Daddy.

Brecken is now seven months old and is growing like a weed. His personality is awesome and he makes our family so much fun. He enjoys he goofy sisters in his face constantly and playing with him. He does get tired and still takes really good naps. He had his first ear infection about a month ago and was pretty miserable at night for about 4 nights. Poor thing. But he is back to his old self. I don't want him to grow anymore. His 6 month apt. he was a whopping 20 lbs.
Easter morning the kids had fun opening up the baskets and were very happy. About one hour after opening up their baskets the girls went on a hike with daddy and caught a lizard. We now have a pet lizard. Brian went to Petco to get supplies and the lady that worked their said that was a $5,000.oo fine to catch a Lizard. She stated she would not turn him in since this was his first offence. But we now know not to catch a lizard. Brian stated on the way home "I wonder if when a lizard runs across the street and a car hits it is that a $5,000.00 fine also." Well anyway we will take care of it and return it when we go back.
Stella cut her hair shorter and is a little swimmer lately. She is having a blast and can't wait for summer when she can swim outside more.
Brecken is doing well. He is sitting up and playing with toys. He enjoys life and seem very content with life.

5 comments:

Kayle said...

I love Stella's new hair cut. (makees her look older) Breckon what a big boy you are getting and a cutie! Emery I think you are part mermaid! We will have to come over and see your new lizard!!

Stephers said...

Brecken is so darn cute. Look at all of that chub! He totally outweighs Aiden by quite a few lbs. and Aiden is going to be 11 months in just a few short days! Love the chubby babies. Looks like life is super happy. Your girls are just beautiful.

Matt and Mandy said...

That is so funny that you could be charged $5,000 for catching a lizard. Oops! Good to know. :)

Your kids are so cute! We had a blast in St. George with them. :)

Bodell Family said...

I'm glad you all had a wonderful Easter. We miss you so much and love reading your blog. See you soon in June!

busymama said...

Such a cute family, I know Gracie sure missed Emery while she was gone!! (I hear they are quite the earth girls)!?!