Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A lot of firsts!

Brecken has had a lot of firsts this past month.

1. His first three Generations photo with daddy and grandpa Evans.
2. First time swimming. He loved it by the way. Over the 4th we went to my friends house and this was actually the 2nd time swimming he did not want to get out.
3. First time to the Zoo. I think we picked the hottest day of the year to go but boy it was a blast. This was also his first time on the train.
4. First time to sisters tumbling performance. He just sat on grandpas lap and enjoyed the show. He was dancing to all the loud music.
5. First time in a swing. He loved this.
Brecken has changed so much I cant believe he is almost 10 months. At his 9 month appt. He weighed in at a whopping 22 lbs and 30 1/4 inches. He is still in 98%. He is although not crawling and who knows if this is going to happen anytime soon. He is just content with sitting I guess. He could not be better. He loves to sleep and sometimes we have to go wake him up just to make sure he will not be up all night. He needs his crib although to sleep, I learned that the hard way this past weekend. I stopped breastfeeding him and he tolerated this well. I wish he would cuddle more with me but I guess it is ok. I love watching him interact with his sisters. His face lights up when he sees them. Stella can't get enough of him. She is constantly bugging him and he loves the attention for the most part. His nick name is "chunk" or "tank" we love our little buddy.

4 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. I love the picture of him in the pool.

Stephers said...

He is just eatable. I want to kiss those chubby cheeks. I cannot believe all of his firsts! They grow up so fast. I love the pic of the girls and him at there dance performance :) You have such cute kids.... you need to have at least 10 more because they are so cute. Hope to see you guys soon. Tell your mom hi and that we love her, I hope she is feeling a little better!

Clements Family said...

Brecken is just adorable...and so are your girls. That was such a fun post!

Kayle said...

I still have a crush on that cute boy of yours! It is fun to watch them grow and learn.