
We it is official Brecken is crawling and exploring a whole new world. He is into everything. My like has been very laid back up to this point. He puts everything in his mouth so I vacuum everyday. He pulls out the plug protectors. Pulls and tugs on my decor table (almost breaking it). Almost pulled the bird cage table over on top of him. Pushes the button on the CO2 detector (must be moved) I have not had a baby crawling around for a long time and didn't realize how unsafe some thinks are in my home. It has been fun to see him explore and learn. He is getting another tooth! What a blast.

He is seriously out of control in the bathtub. Much worse than my girls ever were. He flips and crawls around the entire time and screems when I have to take him out.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! How cute is he. He is getting so big, I can't believe he is almost 1. These pictures are too cute....
Still a cutie!! I love the chair pictures of him. (did you taken them?) Good Job!!!
He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting. Love it!!
P.S. You should change the title of your blog. It isn't just the Evans Girls anymore...now you have a little boy! :)
Great pictures - he is a doll!!!
He is so dang cute! Everytime I see him I want to squeeze his cheeks.
Post a Comment