
So I can't hardly believe my little "Tank" is one year old now. He loved the cake if you can't tell. We had family come over back on September 13
th and celebrated this day. I feel like it was yesterday he was born now he is all over the place. Not walking but
definitely into everything. You can find
Brecken in the bathroom sticking your toothbrush in the toilet or digging through the drawers and dumping out everything. He loves to tip over the garbage and spill everything all over the floor all while shaking his head no.


I think he loves the feel of everything mushy and messy.


Prior to
Brecken having a birthday Stella turned 5 years old on September 10
th. She had fun going to lunch with a friend and then that night we went to Jumping Jacks with her cousin Sarah. The kids had a blast.
1 comment:
Look how cute Brecken's little face is on his birthday!!! What a doll. Cannot believe he is a year already. Time sure does fly :)
Post a Comment