Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happiness





Stella has now graduated from Preschool and is so excited to start Kindergarten. Everyone always asks why she is not already in school. No I did not hold her back she was just born in September, ten days past the deadline. Boy is she ready and excited . Tumbling performance this past week was also a delight to see she shine. I am proud of her.


Emery has turned 8 WOW what a year. I am in amazement at how fast time has gone. She is growing up. She has such a fun personality and always can make our family laugh. I love having her out of school for the summer and seeing more of her. I love watching my kids grow and learn so much but honestly having them in school all day I feel like you don't really see them and working 2 nights a week I don't get the special time at night to talk and put them to bed so it has been fun having her and the attitude at home.


























The Baptism was such a great day of my life. I hope I never forget the feeling I felt that day. The week prior was a little crazy but I honestly have never prayed so much in one week. I love that the spirit was over our home and was so strong in our little girl. It truly was amazing to see her light up and become a member of the church. It is amazing how good the Gospel can make you feel. I don't have all the answers and I don't understand it fully but I am learning and all I know is that it
"just feels good!!!"

3 comments:

Heather said...

Lisa, your kids smile's are the best! They have the tendency to just make you happy. You explained the gospel so well. Sometimes I'm so hard on myself cause I don't know it all. But in reality it doesn't matter, as long as it just feel's good. Thanks for sharing that. It gave me chills reading it.

Trish said...

You put me to tears. Emery and Brian look so adorable in that picture. You have a very special spirit there. Love you lots.

busymama said...

I too loved the post, loved the pictures, and loved hearing your tender thougths!! We love you guys!