Thursday, May 22, 2008

I am excited for Emery and her new room. We moved her downstairs and painted her room and decorated her room. She was nervous to move downstairs because she wanted to have two rooms. She told Brian we could move her downstairs if after the baby was born and he was done with her room upstairs she could have that room back and paint it back the same we had for her. We told her this was fine, we have been trying not to push the issue. This past week she has slept in her room downstairs and thismorning she said to me, "nevermind mom I don't think I need the room upstairs again. I like my room downstairs It is just fine." This made me so happy to see her adjusting so well. I will take a picture and post it soon.
I have had questions on when the baby is due. Sept. 15th.

3 comments:

busymama said...

Emery, cool you have your own room downstairs in the basement! love Gracie

Matt and Mandy said...

Hey Mom, this is Emery! Aunt Mandy was showing me our blog, and I really like it, but I think there needs to be more pictures of our family.
Love, Emery

Stephers said...

Hey, I am needing to make my blog private so please send me an e-mail to Stephanie.Postma@gmail.com and I will send you an invite! Thanks.