I just barely saw your comment you left me back in March about what has happened since Disneyland and alot has happened.
I am pregnant with a boy.
Emery lost 2 teeth.
Stella is dancing and having fun.
Brian built a shed for all our junk.
We have a dog!
We went to St. George, twice.
I finally feel better and actually can do things without being so sick to finish them.
I planted flowers.
2 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I didn't know you were even pregnant, and with a BOY, that is so exciting. I hope it is ok that I found your blog through Tish's but I wanted to try and keep in touch, since we don't seem to see your side of the family all that often.
Well, Congrats, that is super exciting, when are you due???
Stephanie Postma
Well, I am glad to see that you actually check your blog. I was just going to wait until you noticed my comment.....too funny. A lot has happened since Disneyland! I can't believe how the time flies when you are having fun! :)
Congrats on the baby boy by the way. I can't wait!!
Post a Comment