Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shopping in Jackson was fun. Stella always wanted to sit in the stroller. We kept telling her that when mommy has the baby she will not be the baby. She states "I know"

Emery and Addison got to ride on top of the carriage and Stella and Emma were inside. The girls had fun and waved like they were in the Disney Princess Parade.
Evans Family at Old Faithful.
We stopped along the road in Yellowstone Park and saw a beautiful waterfall. On the drive up to Yellowstone Park Emery kept asking were is the park. We told here we were in the park. She thought it was a great big play park with swings and slides. It was so cute.
Emery wanted to jump on the trampoline. I think she got a little too high. She stated that her belly hurt and told the guy she wanted off. She is always willing to try new things.

Waiting for Old Faithful to erupt. Emery was asking so many questions about how this worked and it was fun to explain to her was was happening. Although Old Faithful was a little off schedule.


Jackson Hole 2008



This was a blast the kids did so good and we enjoyed the time away. Cousins I have not seen for a log time, we were able to see. I think the girls enjoyed the trip also.






3 comments:

Stephers said...

Super cute. Your family is darling. It was great to see you in Jackson. Wish we had had more time to chat, but we know how family things are, just crazy!

Matt and Mandy said...

Cute pictures! We had so much fun with you guys at Jackson. I felt like I hadn't seen anyone for such a long time. It was good to get together with the whole group.

tami and jerald said...

Cute pictures of you guys. They are so cute. I can just hear Stella saying I know. She doesn't really but it is coming fast. I can't wait. Jackson Hole was fun to have everyone around.