Friday, November 21, 2008

Brecken is 2 months old



Brecken is 2 months old now and the time has gone by so fast. I love his personality and it has been fun to see how he has grown. I took him to the doctor and his weight is 15 # even (99 percential) my girls were 5 months when they weighted this much. His height was 24 1/2 (95 pecential) and head was 41.4 cm (50th percential). The doctor said he looks great. During the exam Brecken spit up and the doctor said he has reflux. I told her I tried prevacid and didn't notice any difference, she then said is he fussy and I said no. She said he has happy reflux! Most babies are extremly fussy with reflux but not Brecken. He does great at night and during the day is usually content with our bussy life. We love and adore him. This is him hanging out with mom watching Grays Anatomy.




Changing Brecken is a hoot. He smiles and makes all kinds of expressions during the diaper change. It is so funny to see his expressions.


He also loves the swing in the morning he usually takes a nap in the swing while I get me and the girls ready for the day. Stella thinks he needs the football by his side constantly. She is training him for football camp early. She insists that he must be a football player for halloween next year with a jearsey.




Stella frequently wants to hold him and begs all day when he is awake. She is alway wondering where he is and what he is doing during the day. She wants to kiss his hands and forehead. It was hard on her last 2 wks ago when she got sick with a head cold we constantly told her no and she can't kiss him. She was upset and worried her brother would be mad at her if she did not kiss him. It was a long week.






















3 comments:

busymama said...

oh he is sooo cute! He looks alot like the girls in those pics!!

tami and jerald said...

He is so cute. I can't believe how good he is for pictures. He has some great expressions. I can't believe how much he changes each time I see him. He is darling....

Stephers said...

He weighs more than Aiden who is almost 6 months! He is so stinkin cute.