Saturday, November 8, 2008

MY TAG!

1. How long have you been together? almost 12 years.
2. How long did we date? 2 1/2 years.
3. How old is he? 32 almost 33
4. Who eats more? Lisa my far.
5. Who said I love you first? Brian first them me moments after.
6. Who is taller? Brian by a 1/2 inch.
7. Who does the laundry? Brian brings it downstairs and I do it.
8. Who does the dishes? Brian most the time.
9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Brian, I am on the side closest to get up with the kids.
10. Who pays the bills? Me, Brian has no clue.
11. Who mows the lawn? Brian, although I have done it 2 times.
12. Who cooks dinner? Mostly me. Some nights when I work he will cook. Sundays he does Dutch oven dinner.
13. Who is more stubborn? Probably me. I have blue personality Brian has white personality.
14. Who kissed who first? Brian kissed me first. Although I feel bad I can't really remember the day that well. I was dating about 4 guys and kissed all the same week. I am not easy I just had gotten out of a serious relationship and wanted to explore my options.
15.Who asked who out first? Brian called me to talk. We were lined up on a blind date and he was given my number by my sister-in-law.
16. Who proposed? Brian asked me to marry him while we were in Moab and we were hiking I was so dirty.
17. Who is more sensitive? Me
18. Who has more siblings? Brian
19. What were you doing ten years ago? This month ten years ago we were dating and we were in San Diego sitting on the beach and enjoying life. We both worked and were thinking about getting married.
20. Five things on my to do list?
organize my photos. take back some baby clothes that he grew out of to fast. organize the office. Learn out to work a digital camera better. Work out.
21. Thing I would do if I was suddenly made a billionaire. Put it in savings and live off the interest Like Dave Ramsey says to do. OK maybe take out some for a breast augmentation. I know some of you thought I already have one. thanks.
22. Three of my bad habits.
Yell at my kids to much.
scratch my ear to much.
I have been biting my nails lately.
23. Five placed I have lived. I have only live in Sandy and now Herriman. I don't get around much.
24. Five jobs I have had. I have only had 4.
Don Blair Photography in middle school
Jonathan Horne MD in high school
IHC pediatrics after nursing school.
Jordan Valley Hospital current.

In writing this I noticed I am a creature of habit. I don't like change and am content with what I have.

3 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

I'm glad that you tagged yourself. I was thinking about tagging you, Trish, and Tami, but I didn't think you guys would want to do it. It is kind of fun....you should tag Trish and Tami so I can hear all about them too. :) Love you!!

Stephers said...

Love learning more about you! I have to admit, I bite my nails too.... YIKES.

Haylee said...

I loved looking at pictures of your kids! They are so cute? how much is your little guy weighing now?