Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Wild June

A lot has been going on the past month. I was able to go to California to my cousins wedding in Sonoma California at St. Francis Winery it was a blast and the wedding was truly beautiful. I left my kids home with Brian and enjoyed the long weekend with my Mom, Dad, brother and sisters. I really enjoyed the trip and had fun with my sisters although I am sure I got on their nerves. We can sometimes get really buggy when we all get together. I love them and would do it again.
At the wedding I truly missed my honey. We are about to celebrate our 10 year anniversarythis week and going to the wedding made me realize how much I adore Brian and how much he puts up with me. I hope this week we can enjoy our 10 year and be able to spend some time together. I would have loved to go on vacation but it is so hard to leave the kids. I know everyone thinks I am crazy and that it is easy just go, but for me it is hard.
We enjoyed going to the Temple open house and I was able to volunteer at the Temple this past month. This was a great opportunity and I am so happy to be able to help. I was located at the first aid station inside the Temple, this was great I made great friends and met lots of people. I only had one call for help during my 6 hour shift. I young girl felt faint. I guess about 30 min after I left the next shift had to call an ambulance for an elderly man. I felt so bad. This was great and I am so happy I could be apart of this exciting time. My girls loved the Temple and call it our Temple because we have watched it grow and have experienced it. I love when I drive past the temple and Stella says "look theirs our temple" this truly makes our day.

Well the girls had their tumbling performance and it was a hit. Emery did so good. She does cheer and tumbling and she truly enjoys it. She has only been in one year and is amazing. She was put in a different class mid year because she advanced so much. I love seeing her perform. Stella also performed and she has made huge improvements this past year also. She actually did the performance and was all smiles.

2 comments:

busymama said...

Oh I love that last picture of them - they are sooo cute!! Loved hearing about your month - happy anniversary!!!

Kayle said...

Cute pictures of the girls! Sounds like a fun filled month! Thanks for being such a great neighbor!!!!