Monday, January 18, 2010

December

December was a crazy and fun time. I think the kids enjoyed Christmas, I know Brecken loved it. He really got into the present opening and I was excited to see him. My attempts at getting a picture was quite funny. The girls seem to think they need to focus on Brecken and getting him to smile. It is to funny.
The girls loved spending time with cousins and all the parties. Unfortunately I became very sick on Christmas Eve and was up all night with severe N/V. I hated every minute of it. Brian hung in and helped out. But Christmas morning was brutal. I tried to enjoy the excitement but was sick and hardly took any pictures. I don't think the kids noticed too much. I felt bad when I had to cancel the Christmas breakfast with my in-laws who were all coming over to eat at my home. It turned out ok and everyone was in good spirits about it. It just sucked for me.

Brecken also began walking this month. I can't believe it. I started walking just 2 days before he turned 15months. Better late than never!

CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!

The Tree. I think the girls are beginning to understand what the true meaning of Christmas is. We read many books and had discussions about it. And the lists were very short and it was funny to see that Emerys list consisted of #1. Water bottle #2. Zhu Zhu pets. #3. Whatever you want to get me. How cute.
Stella was only one thing a Nintendo DS.

2 comments:

tami and jerald said...

Lisa,
How cute to do the whole year in review. That is great to see all the different months and stages of the kids. Too cute.

busymama said...

That was a wonderful post - loved all the pictures and highlites!!