Monday, January 18, 2010

November

We started off the month with a surprise Birthday party for my Mom who turned 60years. She is awesome and was a good sport with the fish hat. I think we really surprised her when no one discussed the party or what we were going to do. I think she was quite saddened by this. She is usually the planner of the birthdays and when no one mentioned a thing about hers I know it must have hurt her. She was so excited and it was fun to see everyone in the family.
Next we celebrated a honor for my grandfather who passed away 5 years ago. He was put in Murray City Hall of Fame. He was a professional Photographer in Murry and lived their his entire life. "Don Blair Photography." This is a huge deal and I know he would be very proud. What a inspiration to everyone he has been. My aunt and uncle spoke and my mother. They all did a great job. We love you Grandpa Blair.

We continued to cheer for the UTES!!
Brecken gained a almost full set of teeth. And he bites really really really hard!!!

No comments: