
Stella turned 5 years old. She is a sweetheart and a crazy child also. She now runs in circles around 6:00 pm almost every night. I think she needs to get the wiggles out. This is quite funny to watch. Although I wonder and pray when will the madness stop.

Brecken turned one and didn't really know what to do with all the attention.

He did get moved up to a bigger car seat and actually gets to see the road now. He was truly happy.

Stella managed to fine and pick up every bug in the yard. She had fun exploring and I would laugh when I could hear the kids all playing outside and one kid would say "We need Stella to pick up the bug." No one would dare to pick up the bugs except Stella would say "OK I will do it".

Brecken loved the swing.

Many countless hours were spent in the back yard. I loved sitting and watching the kids play. Every Sunday Brian would cook Dutch Oven dinner. and the kids would run and play. This was by far one of the things I love to do is hang out at home and watch the kids playing in the back yard. Brian spent countless hours jumping on the trampoline and playing with the kids in the back yard. I loved to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment