
I have been wanting to gather photos of the past year highlights and put them together. What a better place than on the blog. What a busy year. Brian and I have been married for 10+ years and have enjoyed life and all the obstacles we have been through. I loved to look back at this past year and hope that this new year will bring us love and peace in our family. We have been so blessed.
I wanted to set New Years resolutions but I am never good at following through with them. I have set mine to be * Stop drinking Diet Coke.(Although when I tried this I got a huge headache and had to have one). * Get Organized. * Use a softer voice when telling my children to not fight.( otherwise stop yelling).
We will see how it goes. So if you see me doing these things give me the look.
Here is a look at the past year. Good bye 2009.
3 comments:
We miss you all. What great memories. It was fun looking at all those pictures. I hope your 2010 brings you love and happiness.
Good Luck on your resolutions also!
I'm right there with ya!!
You guys are the cutest family! Seriously :) Hope to see you guys soon.
P.S. I hear you on the Diet Coke... mine is Diet Pepsi :)
Wow I have not looked here in a while. I read through your entire year...busy momma! I loved reading through the year and looking at all the pics. Your family is just beautiful. I loved all the pics. I could comment on everything...naked bum (brecken), wizard of Oz, Utah pic, Fishing...birthdays....cute cute. I love it!
Post a Comment